Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

How to Make an awesome blog post.

 

Hi I'm Payton from St Francis of Assisi school.Today I will be showing you how to make a quality blog post.In a comment you need something positive, thoughtful, helpful and a question. In a blog post you need an introduction,the sentences in the middle and a ending in your blog post and at the end you need a question at the of you blog post because the question is a really good part about it so more people can answer you in your blog comments.
Kia Ora Thank you for looking at my blog.

What did you learn in my blog post?


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Payton,
    I love the way you talked about a Quality blog post and a Positive, Thoughtful, Helpful and a Question.
    Maybe next time you could add more slides on your slideshow.
    I like the way you have thought about what to add and done 2 or 4 sentences about blogging and comment.
    What is your goal about blogging and Commenting?.
    Francesca from St Francis of Assisi School

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post