Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

House of bricks reflection

 Kia Ora 
Today I will be telling you about the house of bricks day, 
My favorite Lego activity was the switching legos every ten minutes because it was very inserting what people have built and we had to add things on to the Lego platform my least favorite activity was the Mosaic it was fun its just it took way to long to do and then we had to brake everything a part but some people did a Spiral and then span it round and it looked really cool its like all the colors mixed together and made a new color. the most challenging Lego activity was the car building because we kept having to rebuild because it kept on falling apart I enjoyed working collaboratively with others because we had so much fun designing things with friends and that we could work quicker.
thanks for listening bye


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Payton
    You did such a great job! I really loved how you so deeply explained the activities. It reminded me that I need to work on my car building skills. Next time maybe you could go into more detail about how you built your car. Keep up the great work!

    Mia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you mia for the advise I will try and use that advise

      Payton

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post